How to get rid of clingy people in life!






In my personal experience I've found the most effective way of dealing with them is outright ignoring them(sometimes even rudely even if the situation calls for it, or depending upon the thickness of their skull).
Really trust me if you keep ignoring them they will finally get the point.
There was this girl once in my class, she would practically cling to me wherever I would go. She would read whatever I read and wear or try to carry whatever fashion trend I had in my crazy head that day.
Hell, she would even at times try to copy my notes or my handwriting.
It became so annoying that I almost used to run to other direction If I saw her coming.
Then I slowly started to ignore her a bit and over the next couple months she got the point and latched herself to another person. That person however didn't have any problem. I guess she loved the continuous attention that the clingy person provided. Some people are like that, they thrive on these ind of attention.
Sadly I'm not one of them. I value uniqueness and individuality an hate inane chatter or mindless flattery.
There is a fine line between flattery and compliment.


Some are however too thick to get it through their head, that their presence is unwelcome.
They cling and cling and then cling some more.
For those you need to be direct. Just straight out say what you feel about their behavior ,nosiness, towards you.
they when confronted will try to avoid that by trying to gain sympathy, don't fall for that. thoe adorable puppy eyes or tears are completely fake.
they are not innocent, not at all. Besides those are crocodile tears and humans can't make puppy eyes, they are just not talented enough!

Be direct, be clean cut, remain steady. Don't be harsh or unkind, savage or brutal but be kind while confronting them. It is important that you remain composed and calm.
No more running away from your problems.
Not everyone you meet in life is good for your well being. Thus just like removing weeds you need to remove those presence from your life, then only you will be able to grow to your fullest potential.

Look ahead and go forward, face your demons(in this case humans disguised as demons) and win them over.



Comments

Popular Posts