Pocketful O’ Stories: Micro-tales on Unexpected Moments of Love by Durjoy Datta


*ITC's Engage, one of India's leading fragrance brands and a segment leader with its pocket perfumes, collaborated with the best-selling romance author of India, Durjoy Datta in an exciting crowd-sourced campaign to invite micro tales that celebrate the unexpected moments of love. The crowd-sourced online campaign, to launch the convenient and innovative pocket-sized Engage ON, received a staggering 11,200 entries within a month. The best micro tales have been compiled - infused with Durjoy's own moments of love - to represent an intriguing journey of playful romance.


I’ve always loved micro tales and when those tales are about sweet moments of love then what can be more enchanting? Absolutely Nothing that’s what .

Small moments of this precious emotion is captured by multitude of Indians and put together in this sweet book by author Durjoy Dutta. I admire Engage and Penguin Publishers for taking this initiative. There are everything, including from the very first moment of meeting between two souls till death do us part. Told from various perspective it comprises both views from a girl’s heart and a boy’s heart.

Honestly I think it is one of the sweetest compilations of romance stories ever. I really enjoyed it. I was a bit hesitant THOUGH at first but all those went away as soon as I read first few pages.  So many emotions, love, attraction, crush, like, hurt, betrayal, heartbreak piled inside one small single book. It is hard not to get emotional while reading it.

And guess what? This time I read it while listening to a playlist and that believe me was one of the beat experience of reading this year for me!


Here is the playlist; I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did!     

     1.   I won’t give up –Jason Mraz
     2.    My Heart Will Go On -  Celine Deon 
     3.  Say You Won’t Let Go- James Arthur
     4.    They don’t know about us – One Direction
     5.   Dusk Till Dawn – Zayn Ft Sia
     6. Girls Like You-  Maroon 5
     7.   A thousand years – Christina Perri
     8.  Secret Love Song – Little Mix
     9.   There’s Nothing Holding Me Back – Shawn Mendes
    10.   Love Me Now – John Legend
    11.   I don’t wanna lose you- Luca Fogale
    12.  All of Me- John Legend



Comments

Popular Posts