Fireside Chat with a Grammar Nazi Serial Killer by Ryan Suvaal


'Seventeen gruesome killings across the United States, within a span of six months and there is one clear connection among victims. They were all writers. 
While media is decorating the murders with sensationalist stories, and law enforcement is playing catch-up, the homicidal maniac remains elusive and secretive. 
Things get very interesting, when one day she decides to appear on an internet talk show for an honest fireside chat.'
I've never before read anything about serial killer. Needless to say it was rather...interesting.

This story is a short one, which revolves around the a serial killer. I would say it deals more intensely with psychology of serial killers. She is a killer who kills authors for grammatical mistakes. It throws light into the inside happenings of a killer's mind. It was a perfectly short read, only having 38 pages. Her character is,rater I say intriguing. Foe me it was a good short read. 

Anyone looking for an interesting and different short read should consider reading it.
happy reading!
Author bio 

Ryan Suvaal is an American writer, passionate about writing page-turner psychological thrillers. His favorite hangout is a coffee shop where he guzzles in tonnes of caffeine and weaves characters pumped up with deadly intentions and worlds full of thrill, suspense, and gore.
"Fireside Chat with a Grammar Nazi Serial Killer" is one of the first in a series of Psychological thrillers which he has penned down during past few months, which will now be sequentially released on Amazon.

"A deep-rooted question always keeps broiling inside of me. This question is whether I am writing the story or the story is forcing me to write it? Am I the actor and story is the art, or story is the actor and I am the medium?"

You can contact the author here,


I'll be doing a list of books that will be coming out in 2019, in a few days. So, keep a look out for that page.(I'll keep updating it weekly)
And for any review requests email me.
Thank you so much for your support!

Comments

Popular Posts