Everyone Has A Story by Savi Sharma





"Everyone has a story.
Meera, a fledgling writer who is in search of a story that can touch millions of lives.
Vivaan, assistant branch manager at Citibank, who dreams of travelling the world.
Kabir, a café manager who desires something of his own. Nisha, the despondent café customer who keeps secrets of her own.
Everyone has their own story, but what happens when these four lives are woven together?
Pull up a chair in Kafe Kabir and watch them explore friendship 
and love, writing their own pages of life from the cosy café to the ends of the world."

Meera and Vivaan touched my heart and their story brought tears to my eyes. Love stories have a depth and passion which I very seldom find anywhere else. Meera is a dreamer and in that regards she resembles every persona who dreams to do something in life. Vivaan is an escapist; he is running from life, from love from everything that reminds him of his past.  He believes he is incapable of falling in love but love was a way of sneaking at us when we are not aware. Love is not painful, events are. Meera is inexplicably drawn to the mysterious aura of Vivaan but she does not know what truths he is hiding from her. Day by day over coffee they became close and Meera fell for him but Vivaan left without even saying good bye to her and all the other bonds he had created with other people. Ruthlessly he severed them all. Meera despaired but life went on…

Sometimes it is said if you love something set it free…if it was meant for you, it will come back to you. A story of love, friendship, hurt and forgiveness but even more than that it is a story of life, of bonds that we create throughout our life and of dreams that we chase, always.
I finished this story at one go and as I’m writing this review I’ve already ordered the second book, which I’ll review as soon as I’ve finished it!
Don’t worry I won’t keep you all waiting for a long time.

The only thing that that is applicable to this book is,
“If one cannot enjoy reading a book over and over again, there is no use reading it at all.”
-         Oscar Wilde

I’m sure that a few months from now or even a few years, I’ll pick this up and enjoy it with a cup of hot cappuccino.

Author Bio:

‘Everyone has a Story‘ which is India’s first successful self published novel by a female author. An Amazon Bestseller will be now re-published by India’s top publisher Westland Books. The author of this novel is Savi Sharma, an inspirational writer.

Besides, Savi is also Chief Content Officer at Life & People where her role is to write, curate and publish interesting articles related to Positivity, Law of Attraction, Spirituality, Meditation, Healing, Success Stories, etc. which has helped in her personal and professional development. 

Importantly she believes that it has given her a higher perspective of life and people which is
very important for a storyteller.

"I want to be an inspirational fiction writer. Inspire people by everything I write. I want to write simple stories, about real and relatable characters. I strongly feel that’s what today’s generation need. An escape that brings them to reality. Give them courage, hope and strength. Yes, I would add romance and love in my writings but it won’t be for marketing. It would be because love is what we all need," says Savi.

Comments

Popular Posts