Destination Romance , an anthology

A beautiful collection of romantic tales, told from some of the best authors of this genre. My personal favourite is the first one, it is just so hilarious and enthralling. I enjoyed the rest also.
They were all mesmerizing.  The way these authors spin such lovely tales in just a few pages is truly captivating and cheer worthy.
The stories revolve around the lives of the citizens of 'Heart Spring', a small Australian village.
The Aussie spirit is highlighted through these stories as well as the simplicity of people living far away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. Despite living in one of the metropolitan city myself , I find these stories very charming and way more relaxing than a story set in the heart of a city. (Maybe because I don't like city life much)
Recently I read another romance novel from an Australian Author who was kind enough to ship the paperback copy from Australia to me (let me tell you it's a very long journey), I've also posted the review of it here.
To say I was charmed would be an understatement. I fell in love with that one. As is the same with this one too. I'm finding that Australian writers really can write  romance without a hitch.
They are not dark neither broody neither filled with tons of sexual scenes but they are filled with  sweet  passion of love and true essence of feelings which makes that emotion so very special and cherished to us.

Comments

Popular Posts