What Price Paradise - Katherine Allred

Abby is the daughter of the town whore. She is nothing atleast that's how the town treats her. Tate is engaged to the daughter of the richest man in town. There is nothing and I mean absolutely nothing that can happen between them. Right?
That's what the town thinks but when Diane again breaks her engagement Tate gets roaring drunk. He doesn't remember much but he definitely remembers whom he went home with that night, and thats not Diane.
Now Abby is pregnant and Tate will do everything in his power to protect his child, even going as far as to marry the mother. But can a marriage without love exist?
It seems Tate is torn between his desires and responsibilities. But whom does he feel desire for abd whom responsibility?
Is Abby having a misunderstanding regarding Tate?
Can they give the child a home when the father himself is torn and confused and the mother is unsure and misunderstanding everything?
A sweet tale of two people's journey towards parenthood and love. But will the journey end in happily ever after?
I loved this book. Really it's a great read. I was crying like crazy, laughing at Buddy and Joe's antics and simultaneously cursing Diane and Tate's father.
It doesn't hurt that it is a bit steamy *ahem ahem*
What was I saying?
Right so the plot, well I loved it. So I hope that you will too.
*WARNING*
TAKE LOTS OF TISSUES BEFORE YOU START READING THIS
I can guarantee you that it is an emotional roller coastal. I love these kind of books but really they make me cry so much😑
But maybe because they are soooo bitter sweet and Angsty that I love them😄
No idea.
Give it a try at least.
Here is the purchase link
https://www.amazon.com/What-Price-Paradise-Katherine-Allred/dp/1419954865
If you have anything more to add about this book or wanna share something with me then feel free to email me in this address
sebanti82@gmail.com or comment on the comment section below. See you all again after completing another book.
Ciao.


Comments

Popular Posts