Vérité (Love at Centre court #1) - Rachel Blaufeld

Genre - sports/ romance/ college student/ contemporary/ fiction/ interracial

(look at this cover ! It is just too beautiful❤😍)
Vérité
Tingy has a history of making bad decisions specially when it comes to her love life. When her professor seduced her she believed it to be love. That was the beginning. Now due to that scandal the whole college thinks that she is a slut and she is also at the verge of losing her scholarship
Tingy just wants to complete college without even interacting with another human being. She ignores everyone until Ty decides to show his interest. Tingy is unsure and scared. Thus she runs. She is not the same girl anymore. She is tired of love . She just wants to be left alone. But Ty seems not to be able to grasp that fact .
Ty is the rising basket ball star of the college. He is the one with the bright future. When Ty falls for Tingy. He really shows her what real love is.
But Tingy's past threatens to break their fragile relationship
Will they be able to overcome this hurdle or will Tingy again run from her problems just like before.

What I loved about this book is the male protagonist. Ty just became my new favourite. He is smart, handsome and a gentleman to boot. We don't get to see much gentleman these days. Romance novels are filled with jerks nowadays. (Though I love those jerks too. I've no idea what does that say about me😅)
He is just too sweet. Tingy at first felt a bit annoying to me. But as the story progressed I got to know her better and I'm not annoyed by her anymore. She kindof became sweet too. She just wanted to be in peace and did not to cause Ty any problems, so I guess I can understand her a bit better now.
This book is not your usual college romance. It explores some very dark side of society with snarky humour. I loved it in a nutshell.
It sucked me in so much from the start that I could not put it down till I finished.
I HAD TO ABSOLUTELY FINISH IT AT ONE GO.
The storytelling quality of this book is just that much potent.
Believe me you will be in for an intense, emotional and angsty read.
Don't forget your tissues.

Here is the purchase link 
https://www.amazon.com/Vérité-Love-Center-Court-Book-ebook/dp/B00ZM532HG



I hope you all will also enjoy this book as much as I did.
If you have anything more to add about this book or wanna share something with me then feel free to email me in this address
sebanti82@gmail.com or comment on the comment section below. See you all again after completing another book


Comments

Popular Posts