Private D*ck - Kat Savano




It was supposed to be fun times in Vegas with the girls.
Drinks, shows, maybe losing a little money, and okay…maybe a little action too.
I’m down for it all when I’m shocked to spot the hottest hotshot lawyer from my firm. Benjamin Barker.
In Vegas. At the same time.
As me.
My mind whirled with possibilities, none of them good.
All of them leading to trouble.
He’s not here for long. He’s got a big case – and that’s not the only thing that’s big about the man.
He’s got some investigating to do to make his case in court.
And I’ve got a crush on the man.
A crush on the man that ends with us in a suite called the Kingpin suite. This cannot be good.
But what woman would deny something that feels so very, very good?
I’ll tell you one thing.
Not me.
I may cry later. I may regret it in the morning. I may want some “kingpin” to kill the bastard tomorrow. But right now, we’re in a suite. In Vegas. Together. In private.
And I’m all in.





Sienna thought that her vacation would only be a fun holiday with her girl friends in Las Vegas.
But unexpectedly she encounters Benjamin there, who is staying at the same hotel as her. 

Benjamin thought that he would be having a boring and peaceful holiday in Las Vegas. But when he sees Sienna, his thoughts fly out of the window. He is instantly attracted to her. 

As they both start having conversations they realise that they both have an awfully lot in common, even going as far as to having kind of same childhood. 
When Fate throws them the biggest problems of their lives all bets are off. They just don't have time for romance anymore.  But is Fate willing to listen that?

They are faced with lots and lots of coincidents. Are they all meaningless ? Or is Fate trying to tell them something?


A light hearted romance with really great humour.

This is a hot, steamy, romance from the author Kat Savano. It is sure to keep you up at night!
The chemistry between the two is just too sizzling for their own good.

P.S.- I've included the blurb for your pleasure. Enjoy!

Feel free to comment your own thoughts about this book in the comments section below:) I look forward to them!



Comments

Popular Posts