Possessed Within - Mala Mukherjee

Genre - Fiction/ horror/ paranormal/ contemporary

When Alex went to see the house his father had bought for his step brother as his wedding present , he never in his wildest dreams imagined that he would not be able to stay there for even one night.
After their marriage Sarah and John moved to the mansion situated in pitlochry, near Edinburgh.
Due to some business purpose John had to leave Sarah alone for a few weeks there.
But Sarah is having trouble staying there. Someone is trying to kill her or frighten her.
Can Sarah stay alive till John comes or will she be taken to the afterlife by the ghost that haunts that mansion?
A ghostly tale of horror and mystery. If you like gothic settings, secrets of the past, incidents long forgotten , and a good spook then this is the book for you.
A short and enjoyable read!
Author Bio:
I am an academician by profession. Recently I have completed my doctoral degree from Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. Currently, I am working in a research organisation in Delhi. I love to write. My favourite genre is horror, paranormal and fantasy. I have two full-length novels in English. Chronicle of Lost Empire: Secrets of Nalanda and Mars Underneath: The Sceptre of Eternity. The first one is historical fiction and the second one is a science fiction fantasy set on Mars. I also write in Bengali and English Blogs. I am an impulsive writer, not a professional one. I hope that readers will enjoy my stories.
------------
As always if you all have any queries or comments please feel free to use the comment section below. I'll try my best to respond to them.

Comments

Popular Posts